Spotted : Polar Bear wanna run away from Antartica???

Bear : I swear, I won't let you down! Just try out for 3 days, give me a chance please!
Princess V : Come on, I'm attached to someone else! You know that!

Bear : She will be our witness! Please! Believe me!

CH : OMG~~~(headache)

Princess V : HELL No!!! There's always a "lie" in believe.

Bear : (scratching head)....really can't give me at least a chance?
Princess V : .....(can someone just kick his ass off???)
D the Menace : hehehe!(close my eyes & open my ears)
J : (Chuckles)....buat malu saja!

Bear wanna goes after Princess V? yet to be or maybe.....just a dream~~~
Seems like Polar Bear is having hard time to get away from loneliness at Antartica to the land of LOVE!!!

xo xo GOSSIP GIRL

1 comments:

Anonymous | December 19, 2008 at 6:49 PM

wonderful jobs u all do in AIMST. Hats off!!! wat else r u all capable of?

Post a Comment


Snow Effect